If you are looking for a place to secure your next career move that offers the chance to work in a dynamic team in the heart of Buckinghamshire – then look no further than De Vere Horwood Estate near Milton Keynes. With meeting spaces to accommodate up to 300 delegates and 185 bedrooms, this elegant hotel offers unrivalled opportunities.Bar Supervisor
Main purpose of the role:
Working with the Bars Manager with the day to day operation of all beverage service areas across the hotel, you’ll support the drive and improvement of products and service standards among the team.
You’ll be highly customer focussed, and will assist with the delivery of high quality beverage service to maximise revenue through up-selling, service standards.
The ideal candidate:
You’ll have a natural commitment and flair for outstanding customer service, and you’ll be able to deliver this in a confident, friendly and professional manner.
Ideally you’ll have worked in this environment before, have an eye for detail, and will be familiar with booking systems such as Open Table. Communication in this role is key, so fluent English is essential, but we would welcome candidates who can speak additional languages.
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive schemes
- Voluntary benefits including discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation within the group with colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within both the hotel and the company
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty