Location lead for a property consultancy (Director)
£negotiable with full benefits package
About the role
A FTSE 250, highly respected property and construction consultancy is looking to recruit a Director as part of their growth strategy, ideally you will be an established business leader and work winner. This role reports in to the Regional Director, and will provide ample opportunity for career development & growth,
You will be responsible for the P&L play a significant part in the development of new business across the midlands region, while being responsible for the building surveying, project management and cost management team in Birmingham.
A number of recent projects include; A new television studio, a renowned public library and new university campus'
Day to Day duties will include;
- Deliver full range of project management and cost management services, both where engaged as a multi-disciplinary team and where operating stand-alone.
- Be Responsible for P&L accountability for the Birmingham office, including forecasting, billing, and control of costs and revenue.
- Take the lead on client liaison and business development.
- Assist in the delivery of the Business Plan and drive forward initiatives to achieve those plans.
Ideally you will have experience in;
- Delivering large scale projects across the housing, commercial and education sectors, An interest in building new business will be second nature.
- Strong commercial skills, including the ability to negotiate appointment documentation, manage billings, and have experience in JCT and NEC contract suites
- Experience within the Construction and Property Management sectors
- Ideally you will be an MRICS surveyor
As the successful location lead you will be offered a significant salary, with a full benefits package and exceptional progression.
For more information on this position, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0121 442 3921 or