Development Finance Manager
As a Development Finance Manager you will be responsible for working with the Development team to provide financial support to support the strategic objectives of the organisation.
The Client, based in central London, is looking to rapidly expand its property portfolio and has an ambitious development pipeline over the next few years.
The Development Finance Manager position entails the following responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for the planning and delivery of the activities month end process including production of monthly, quarterly management reports and key indicators for the development area.
- Regularly dealing with the development director and budget holders for development projects.
- Responsible for providing effective financial analysis to support strategic decision making by senior stakeholders within the business.
- Working on the long term financial plan for the development department, assessing financial viability and commercial return on investment opportunities to maximise return on investment.
- Will be a key position in dealing with and advising senior stakeholders on the financial viability of future investment projects.
- Analysing potential development schemes and investments.
The successful candidate would have either a CCAB or CFA qualification. Candidates will also need experience of the following:
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting.
- Knowledge of investment appraisal.Financial modelling experience dealing with development and investment opportunities.
- Advanced excel skills-Comfortable with the use of macros and producing financial models on excel.
- Experience of influencing and challenging senior stakeholders
- Working on the long term financial plan of the business.
£50,000-60,000 + Benefits