Food and Beverage Supervisor
If you are looking for a place to secure your next career move that offers the chance to work in a dynamic team in the heart of Buckinghamshire – then look no further than De Vere Horwood Estate near Milton Keynes. With meeting spaces to accommodate up to 300 delegates and 185 bedrooms, this elegant hotel offers unrivalled opportunities.Food and Beverage Supervisor
Main purpose of the role:
Participating in the preparation, set up and service of the food and bar service areas, you’ll ensure a high level of efficiency whilst maintaining and improving standards and quality of service.
You’ll also all check duty management, review and monitor cash floats, ensure equipment maintenance, and ensure all F&B areas are always kept presentable and tidy, to ensure the best F&B experience for all of our customers all of the time.
The Ideal Person
You’ll be committed to delivering fantastic customer service, but will also be a competent leader with strong communication skills that mean you can interact with all levels of colleagues and guests.
With a flexible approach, and able to quickly adapt to change, you’ll have worked in this environment before and have a real eye for detail. Ideally you’ll have leadership experience in an F&B environment and the proven ability to go the extra mile for our customers.
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive schemes
- Voluntary benefits including discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation within the group with colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within both the hotel and the company
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty