Graduate Transport Planner
Job Title: Graduate Transport Planner
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
A specialist transport modelling consultancy in Central Birmingham have a fantastic opportunity available for a Graduate Transport Planner to join their team. The team are the specialist modelling arm of a nationwide transport planning consultancy who offer services within GIS, microsimulation & development control.
- Degree level education in Geography, Transport Planning, Civil Engineering or Maths;
- Strong mathematical and analytical ability;
- Proficiency with Excel, GIS & SPSS;
- Prior experience in transport planning would be preferred;
- Desire to pursue a technical role within transport planning;
- Exposure to Paramics or Vissim would be beneficial.
If successful you will gain valuable exposure to a variety of projects and have the opportunity to develop skills with specialist microsimulation modelling software.
You will also have the opportunity to be involved with projects of national significance across the UK and progressively taken on greater levels of responsibility within the role.
For more information on this position, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on 01792 365 003.
Birmingha, West Midlands, Halesowen, Sutton Coldfield, Aston, Tamworth, Walsall, Stafford, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Leicesershire, Warwickshire