Senior Buyer - International Brand
Senior Buyer - International Brand - West Midlands - £40k to £50k + Excellent Package
The Senior Buyer role will see you developing strategy plans across multiple categories aimed at delivering global synergies across the organisation. A fundamental part to this activity is the understanding of market movements in order to gain insights into supplier and industry developments. Your aim will be to bring forward full end to end procurement approach that can allow you to develop clear sourcing strategies across the board. In addition, whilst ensuring that objectives are met you will have to manage significant spends of up to £50m and assure key relationships are maintained with stakeholders.
Senior Buyer role and responsibilities:
- Sourcing across the full Procurement process, from RFQ and tender negotiations through to contract drafting and post contract supplier management.
- Manage key relationships with suppliers and develop cost effective strategies with them.
- Draft supplier contracts and negotiate rates with current or future suppliers.
- Maintain a strong relationship with stakeholders in order to gain buy in for new strategic procurement strategies.
- Track record of managing spends above £5m and assuring significant savings across the whole procurement spectrum.
- Ability to build engaging relationships with key stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
- Degree 2:1 or equivalent.
- Tactically analysing contracts to identify opportunities for savings and presenting recommendations based on findings.
- Confirming contracting strategy, package scope, schedule, budget, forecast cost and risks.
Why should you apply for this role?
- The chance to join a growing procurement function that offers the opportunity for career growth.
- The infrastructure to build and support your personal procurement practise.
- Your opportunity to find yourself within a company that promotes your ideas.