Business Development Executive - Tender & Pitches
My client is a leading Law Firm in the City of London seeking a Business Development Executive to join their team within the Tenders and Pitches department. If you have experience within this area and also have a legal background then apply today. Paying up to £34,000 with great benefits.
- Project managing the complete tender process. ?
- Review OJEU notices and highlight opportunities to relevant teams. ?
- Create tender packs for new opportunities. ?
- Arrange kick-off meetings and set deadlines. ?
- Complete Pre-Qualification Questionnaires. ?
- Draft ITT content to a high standard. ?
- Keep track of tender results and feedback. ?
- Maintain an up to date precedents library of past tenders. ?
- Update Tenders Central portal with key tender documentation. ?
- Maintain up to date team CVs. ?
- Maintain relevant admin schedules including Value Added Benefit offerings and Framework Agreement expiry dates.
- Work with Partners and departmental teams to create presentations for interview stages. ?
- Arrange pre-interview practice sessions. ?
- Provide ad-hoc training and advice on tender presentations.
- Managing and drafting the submissions for Legal 500 and Chambers Legal Directories.
Please apply if you have relevant BD experience in Pitching and Tenders to be considered for the position. If you have any questions then please call 0203 096 4670.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.