Sales Office Manager
Sales Office Manager
Our client who is a very well established and successful business, have appointed Staffbase to recruit for the position of Sales Office Manager to join the busy team in Coventry.
Reporting to the Senior Management team, your main duties will include but are limited to the following:-
- Ensure customer orders are processed accurately and timely.
- Work closely with all e-marketing activities, including product promotions, e-campaign responses and develop reporting system.
- Devise and measure all promotional activity
- Provide training for telesales, office skills and pre-launch promotion training
- To contribute to sales presentations with existing and potential customers.
- Production of management reports as required
- Ensure all Tender returns are professionally produced and returned on time as instructed
- Follow up mailshots and advertising campaigns, reporting on outcomes
- Promote forthcoming campaigns, product launches, exhibitions and other promotions.
- Gather information for specified market research campaigns.
- To maintain accurate record systems to company standards.
- Maintain and encourage excellent personal and professional telephone manner.
- Attend reviews and agree relevant targets.
- Attend sales and product training.
- Maximise effectiveness of personal customer contact time.
- To manage follow up company generated enquiries, and report on outcomes
- To liaise with external sales staff.
- Ensure a motivated, positive, and can do culture at all times
- Manage the sales office on a day-to-day basis ensuring standards, procedures and resources are maintained and improved
- Manage workflow through department
- To actively contribute to meeting and exceeding sales targets and profit margins.
- Attend management meetings as required
- Identify training needs from within the team
- Maintain a positive and productive working environment
- Develop and promote a culture of selling, with promotions, cross selling, and gap analysis
- Drive pro-active telephone sales generating sufficient revenues to develop a dedicated telesales function, both appointment making for new business and product sales to existing accounts
- Manage the expectations of the Top 20 accounts by using all the resource at your disposal
- Increase customers' awareness of full range of products and services.
- Compile market, competitor and product information.
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months sales office management experience. You must be highly organised with a high attention to detail, very strong communication skills, observant and a proven history in managing a targeted sales team and people management.
You will also need the following:-
- Previous Sales Office Management experience essential.
- Consumable selling advantageous.
- Experience of dealing with people in a business to business environment.
- Good MS Office and keyboard skills (Excel experience essential)
- Motivational and team building skills
- Good logical, mathematical and literacy skills
- Excellent Client relationship management skills
- Innovative and of strong character to positively drive change, identify, propose and implement new and improved methods and systems
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm