Macildowie are delighted to be assisting our global manufacturing client with the recruitment of a manufacturing accountant on a permanent basis. This role will see you take overall responsibility for the accounting function of the site including budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and performance analysis. You will manage a junior accountant and play a pivotal role explaining financial performance to non-finance stakeholders.
* Preparation of the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial data including income statement and balance sheet.
* Variance analysis of financial results against forecast
* Oversee month-end close for the MK site.
* Administration of all internal and external reporting
* Ensures all financial accounts are properly reconciled
* Management of a small finance team
It will of course be a distinct advantage if the incoming candidate has worked within a similar role in a manufacturing environment before. This is not to say candidates who have not worked in manufacturing previously will not be considered should you be able to demonstrate the right skill set. The ideal candidate will also be a fully qualified accountant with ACA/CIMA/ACCA, however, again, that is not to say that those part qualified or qualiefed by experience will not be consider should your profile demonstrate the required competencies.
Please get in touch with Ollie on 07751091529 to find out more
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.