This incredible opportunity is a unique opening for a Compliance Manager to progress their career within a leading aerospace company. The successful candidate will predominantly be based at their exciting site in Burgess Hill, Sussex. There are two further sites, and some travel will be required with the role.
Reporting to the Operations Director, this position will focus on supporting and guiding the organisation to develop and promote a promote a positive health and safety culture. This appointment offers the successful candidate, an exceptional opportunity to develop and expand their knowledge with this people focused business.
The appointed Compliance Manager will be:
· A subject matter expert for HSEQ across the three sites within the organisation
· Responsible for managing and continually improving the organisations existing HSEQ management systems
· Providing specialist HSEQ technical guidance to support operational and senior managers across the business
· Driving and influence change across the sites to develop and promote a positive health and safety culture
· Hold the NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification
· Have health and safety experience gained within a higher risk industry
· Possess excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels within the business
· Have a pro-active and positive approach to HSEQ
· Be experienced within Compliance and Management systems
· Have the aptitude to take on new systems and compliance requirements
In return, the remuneration salary for this position is paying up to 45k, plus us of pool vehicle, Bupa Medical (Inc. spouse), 7% pension and 4 X Life Cover.
Interviews are available w/c 20th February, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.