Intermediate - Senior Project Manager (commercial property)
We have an excellent opportunity for an intermediate to senior level Project Manager to work for a highly successful and reputable Construction Consultancy in the North West.
The role will involve providing Project Management and Employer's Agent services on high-rise residential and mix-use commercial design and build projects, ranging from £5m to £100m+ in value. The successful candidate will be working alongside some of the UK's most prestigious Property Developers
Working as part of a small team, the Project Manager will oversee, monitor and coordinate projects to ensure completion on or before time, to budget and to the specified quality standards and to ensure the highest level of service to the client. This role requires you to be self-motivated and results driven. You will need to be flexible and adaptable in your approach to your work and as the key to success in the role is relationship management, you will have communication and interpersonal skills of the highest calibre.
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of the delivery of projects from feasibility through to handover and maintenance.
- Consultancy - Funding applications & grants, Project Appraisal, Development Framework/ Masterplan Delivery, Regeneration Strategy, Project Feasibility, Development Management, Audit & Evaluation, Project Monitoring and Taxation Advice.
- Preparing cost analysis and benchmark information as agreed with Director
- Administer Quality Assurance system in accordance with Intelligence.
The successful Senior / Project Manager will offer the following:
- Over 5 year's post-grad experience.
- Ideally residential experience, or at least private commercial / industrial.
- Ideally MRICS/MCIOB/MAPM or working towards chartered status.
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of Project Management. With proven experience in successful delivery.
- Be proficient in a wide range of IT skills including Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Project).
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Self-motivated with positive can do attitude. Highly organised and excellent communicator.
- The ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with Clients and deliver quality services to maximise opportunities for repeat business.
- A willingness to travel is required for this vacancy due to the nature of our clients work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business very much in the ascendancy on the marketplace. Should this vacancy be of interest please do not hesitate to get in contact to discuss further.