Account Representative, Client Relations
Permanent, Full time, Milton Keynes
Salary: £18,500 - £20,000 DOE
- 23 days Holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance 3x annual salary
- Company Pension – matched 3% contribution.
Supports the Account Managers and publishers to ensure timely setup of POD titles, and advise on other services to achieve sales growth targets.
- Ensure the timely integration of new content ingestion.
- Implementation of targeted promotions, aimed at generating additional content ingestion and/or drive volume.
- Maintain up to date and accurate knowledge on the full range of Ingram services, to be able to advise publishers appropriately.
- Maintenance of systems including CMS, CSS etc. to ensure publisher requirements are recorded and actioned accurately.
- Liaison with internal teams, both in the UK and US, as necessary, to meet the needs of publisher.
- Deal with all publisher queries efficiently and accurately.
- Generation of production proofs, based on publisher specifications.
- Assisting customers with EDI Implementation as appropriate.
- Coordinating client reporting as required.
- Supporting the drive for sales growth via effective execution of existing orders and advising clients appropriately about Ingram’s range of products and services.
- Attending publisher meetings with Account Managers as appropriate and client training on systems where appropriate.
- Proactive sign-posting of new publishers to and/or migration of existing LSUK accounts to Ingram Spark as appropriate or directed by management.
- To be responsible for your own Health and Safety and be aware of factors affecting your colleagues in order to maintain a safe environment.
- To report any accidents, potential hazards to your Line Manager immediately.
- May be required to accompany Account Managers to publisher meetings.
- Any other duties as required in line by managers from time to time, and commensurate with role and responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Customer-centric approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluency in other European Languages desirable – i.e. French and Italian.
- Good administrative skills, able to prioritise workload and work on own initiative.
- IT literate.
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Problem-solving and solutions-focused.
- Positive and constructive approach to working with others.
- Flexibility is critical – must be able to adapt to frequent change
- Experience of B2B client support.
Proven experience of working in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Education and Experience:
- Level/GSCE level education required.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in a related industry/field.
Essential Physical Demands
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Standard office environment and mainly sedentary work.
- Ability to travel if required.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.