Guest Experience Manager
Their mission is to create an a world class experience for their guests by having a extremely visual and commercial leader to inspire their retail talent, training and developing managers, supervisors and associates to deliver an exceptional customer journey.
- Train and develop all team members to execute the highest of store standards, customer journey and profitability.
- Performs role of 'category champion' to ensure proper product placement, replenishment, product knowledge and sales productivity.
- Assesses, evaluates and coach all shop floor operatives at every level.
- Role models the behaviours of an effective Manager on Duty to ensure achievement of all sales objectives and goals
- Adheres to 'leadership' on the sales floor at all times
- Achieves positive results on mystery shop evaluations
- Displays a 'Guest comes first' attitude by training and holding associates accountable for delivering legendary service
- Demonstrates understanding of retail metrics; celebrate success and make suggestions for improvement when necessary
- Be an inspiration to others, ethically and professionally
- Demonstrates confidence and focus during periods of high volume or unexpected events
- To keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the store team
- Share information and communicate clearly to all levels
- Lead by managing through change and adversity
- Helps to drive consensus while managing a diverse management team and/or
- collaborating with colleagues in other stores/departments
- Provides an open door policy where associates are free to express their ideas, concerns
- and feelings
Job Offer£33,000 - £38,000 + Benefits