A Global Banking Group is seeking a Qualified Accountant to join their Finance team based in Central Birmingham, as a Finance Manager. There will be a salary in region of £50,000 to £60,000 + 10% pension, private healthcare, and a 15-20% bonus.
Reporting in to the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager will be responsible for business performance analysis & planning activity for the UK Business, including support on business & regional level strategy and Management Reporting (and business development) – there are 9 in the onshore team split between Birmingham and London, supported by an offshore team in India.
The Finance Manager role spans all of Commercial Banking’s products and segments, representing an outstanding opportunity to gain insight into the largest part of the European business, hands-on experience of business planning and financial analysis and exposure to a broad range of business & Finance stakeholders.
Responsibilities - Finance Manager
- Delivering a value-added finance function, producing quality analysis that Management can rely on, make decisions upon, and drive business performance.
- Facilitating & co-ordinating monthly, quarterly and annual planning for the business, supporting business partners in the UK and other European sites
- Managing the timely, accurate production of clear forward looking analysis covering all products and segments to support decision-making, providing commentary and analysis in support of each delivery
- Preparing timely, accurate and clear value-adding analysis and commercial insight alongside Management Information covering all products and segments to support decisions and enhance business performance discussions
- Focusing on career development, training and personal development demonstrating strong values based leadership
Desired Experience - Finance Manager
- Financial Services sector experience is desirable
- Experience in a Management Information / planning role and a broad understanding of financial reporting, budgets and models, with experience of analysing data effectively for planning, forecasting and reporting
- Qualified accountant
To apply for the Finance Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.