Store Manager, expanding service focused retailer
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Store Manager in the Whittlesey area for a Non food retailer. With a salary of £22,000 - £24,000 plus bonus. We are looking for a Store Manager that is passionate about delivering exceptional levels of customer service as well as maintain strong brand standards at all times.With stores in the UK and abroad, our client is a giant in their industry and with exciting plans for growth and progression in 2017, this is an exciting time to be part of their business. As a Store manager, not only will you have the chance to make an impact on this high profile store in the business but also the opportunity to grow and progress your career.
To be our Clients new Store Manager, you will be a hands on, commercial and results driven Store Manager who has a passion for coaching and developing your teams, combined with a passion for delivering world class customer service!!
As a Store Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving customer service standards in your store.
- Driving sales in store and ensuring site profitability.
- Training, coaching and developing your team.
- Maintain company and brand standards are maintained as well as adhering to H&S guidelines.
- Achieving store and company KPI's.
- Keeping up with current trends, including competitor analysis.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive a salary of £22,000 - £24,000 plus bonus, which is reviewed throughout your career.
Zachary Daniels specialises in Retail Recruitment and can only consider candidates with previous Store Management or Area Management experience.
Please apply with your most up to date CV….