Supply Chain Management Accountant (part qualified) - Peterborough
Our client, a major manufacturer based in Peterborough with a globally recognised brand, has just made available a permanent opportunity for a Supply Chain Management Accountant (part qualified) to join their team. The salary on offer is up to £34,000 (dependant on experience) plus excellent benefits.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Management Accountant focussed on providing business support to the Supply Chain organisation, as well as have responsibility for the consolidated reporting of the Business Units overhead costs. This position is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to be challenged and developed.
Key Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Management Accountant
- Key member of the Business Support Reporting team responsible for analysing fixed and variable costs of the IPSD business.
- Provide business support to the Supply Chain management team through actual, plan and forecasting processes.
- Consolidation of the Business Units fixed overhead costs, providing supporting analysis and commentary.
- Consolidating business plans and forecasts for departmental spend.
- Monthly corporate submissions and analysis.
- Measurement of key operational performance metrics for inclusion in business scorecards.
- As well as a very competitive benefits package we also offer the following to our employees;
- Annual merit salary increase based on individual performance (linked to personal development plan).
- Opportunity to request sponsorship for continued professional development.
- Long term career opportunities within a dynamic finance team.
Qualifications and Experience required for the Supply Chain Management Accountant role
- Educated to a degree level or qualified by experience.
- Working towards Professional certification (ACA, CIMA,ACCA or equivalent)
- Previous management accounting experience
- First rate analytical skills, with the ability to summarise and present at a senior level
- The ability to demonstrate strong customer focus
- Effective communication skills at multiple levels.
- Must be confident presenting financial information to Senior Management
- Initiative and innovation – ability to fit into a dynamic and fast moving Accounting team.
- Experienced user of Excel
- Ability to work in an fast pace environment is crucial
- Experienced user of Access and Powerpoint would be an advantage
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.