Compliance Manager - Fund Manager - £50,000 - £60,000 - Kent
This continually expanding Fund Manager based in South East London, is recruiting for a Compliance Manager to ensure the business continues to comply with all new and existing regulations.
As the Compliance Manager, you will be instrumental in interpreting and implementing regulatory change.
Key duties include:
* To support the department in regulatory change, attending relevant forums/committees, remaining up to date with all regulatory developments and assessing the implications for the businesses and, where appropriate, complete a gap analysis and recommend/implement changes including update of Compliance policies and monitoring plans, providing timely and accurate updates to the Head of Compliance, Risk Committee and Board, and Group.
* To possess a technical appreciation of the business being controlled as well as a thorough, up to date understanding of the relevant FCA rules and ensuring the business conducts its regulated business activities in line with the FCA rules.
* Identify, monitor and assess compliance breaches, complaints and incidents and ensure that these have been responded to promptly by the business and details of any material breaches are reported to the CEO/Board/FCA on a timely basis as appropriate.
* To carry out Compliance monitoring, as directed.
* Where relevant, to review all marketing and advertising to ensure all such items comply with the FCA requirements on Financial Promotions and Treating Customers Fairly principles.
* To provide clear and accurate guidance to the business where queries arise.
* To provide coaching and guidance to other team members ensuring that work is delivered to plan.
* To review the Compliance, other manuals and internal policies to ensure these are up to date and fit for purpose
To be considered for this unique and exciting opportunity, you will either be working or have previously worked in a regulated capacity, ideally with a reasonable understanding of CASS, COBS, FEES, TC, SYSC, DISP, and SUP rules.
The successful candidate will join a business at a truly exciting period of growth and will be offered a competitive salary of up to £60,000 plus benefits.
For further information, please contact David Archer at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.