Interim Finance Manager / Bookkeeper
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for an Interim Finance Manager / Bookkeeper with a retail manufacturer based in Southampton. You will need to be immediately available to be considered for this role. The Finance Manager / Bookkeeper role will last for three months.
Job function: Finance Manager / Bookkeeper
Duration: three months
Pay: £14 - £16 per hour
Hours: 37.5 per week
The Finance Manager / Bookkeeper role:
· All aspects of operational financial management and reporting
· Preparing annual budgets, monthly management accounts, forecasting
· Accruals and prepayments
· Inter company journals and reconciliation of inter-company accounts
· Collection and allocation of income
· Cheque payments and on-line banking
· Reconciliation of bank accounts
· Purchase and sales ledger
· Preparation of VAT returns
· Accounts to trial balance
· Credit Control
Essential experience / qualities:
· Qualified accountant or qualified by experience
· Experience working in an all-round finance role, covering transactional and reporting tasks
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Good time management skills
· Good teamworking abilities, especially in a small team
· A willingness to learn and develop skills
· An ability to work under own initiative
My client is a leisure and manufacturing business based in Southampton. They produce unique and exciting products, and offer a range of services to their customers. Give me a call for a some further details!
To be considered for this role, please send your updated CV (Word doc not PDF) to sam . richards @ roberthalf . co . uk or call for more details on 01793 571900 / 07880 471536.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.