MOT / Mechanical Technician, Stourbridge
We are currently recruiting for a MOT / Mechanical Technician to join our client’s Stourbridge team. Working in their well equipped workshop you will be responsible for:
• Carrying out repairs and servicing on vehicles from a wide range of manufactures.
• Tyre, brake and exhaust fitting.
• Class 4 MOT Inspections and repairs.
• Diagnosis of electrical and mechanical vehicle malfunctions.
• Performing work as outlined.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a sustainable successful career with a proactive company.
Responsibilities as MOT / Mechanical Technician
Our clients’ aim is to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction and working within our safety standards so you will need to:
• Maintain workshop equipment and keep all required paperwork in order
• Be an approved MOT Tester with DVSA
• Hold a full licence
• Have an NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology and a City & Guilds part three or equivalent
In the role of MOT / Mechanical Technician, you must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent customer liaison skills
• The ability to sell an array of available services
• With a flexible and positive approach you should be able to efficiently work under pressure.
• That you are a keen team player with a focus on providing excellent customer service
• Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• An eye for detail
• Literacy and numeracy
Our client offers:
• A salary of £21K - £24K
• Confidence of working with an established group that has been in business for over 30 years.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Trainee schemes supporting career development.
• Competitive basic rates of pay.
• Excellent bonus opportunity.
• 24 days annual leave rising with continuous service.
• Excellent working environment.
As MOT / Mechanical Technician you will work an average of 45 hours per week on a rota basis and you must have a full UK driving licence to apply.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, car, mechanic, fitter, maintenance, repair, vehicle, technician,