Content Marketing Manager
Proximity Recruitment are working in partnership with a global services business based near Sutton Coldfield in the West Midlands. The business has enjoyed 25% YOY growth across B2B & B2C channels and due to the increased demand in content have created a Content Marketing Manager vacancy to join the established Marketing & Communications team.
The successful candidate will be joining a high-paced business with a busy schedule to keep even the most organised operator engaged. The dynamic Content Marketing Manager will also take advantage of a generous bonus scheme.
- Creating enticing and original copy that resonates with our different audience types including web, email, blogs, brochures, press releases, on and off line advertising
- Building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar working closely with our subject matter experts
- Planning and delivering integrated campaigns with appropriate copy and visual content (working with in-house design team)
- Helping to grow our subscriber base and channel followers by providing regular, interesting content that's aligned with their needs and interests
- Overall responsibility for our social media channels including responding to any mentions/comments/messages as well as conducting social media listening to stay on top of the latest developments and topics in our space and identifying key influencers
- Working with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to measure success using analytics and providing insights on how to improve campaigns and messages
- Providing insight on emerging communication channels and creative ways to engage audiences
Qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree level (English/Marketing/Journalism preferable). Professional marketing qualifications a bonus
- At least three years' experience in a similar role, writing and editing content for a range of channels including knowledge of brand tone of voice and style as well as basic SEO
- Agency or news desk experience desirable to demonstrate experience of working in a fast-paced environment
If this Content Marketing Manager position is the opportunity for you, please apply for more details.