Office Administrator - 14 month contract
A small friendly team based near Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire is looking for a high calibre candidate to join them on a 14 month contract in a varied and exciting role.
The successful candidate will be assisting with the planning and administration of travel and holiday arrangements for their clients, keeping their social media updated and writing copy for the website, amongst office admin, client liaison and finance admin.
The role is paying £17000 plus £3000 bonus on successful completion of the contract.
- Liaising with clients by phone and email
- Creating bespoke travel packages/individual client quotes
- Creating invoices &/or receipts
- Creating personalised client itinerary booklets
- Putting together and mailing out pre-departure packs
- Sourcing and negotiating group flights, hotels & ground services
- Creating badges, signs, manuals, rooming lists, emergency details, flights etc
- Database management
- Handling incoming mail
- Banking cheques
- Verifying validity of supplier invoices
- Monitoring incoming payments, sending out reminder invoices
- Writing copy for brochures, website, advertisements
- Co-ordinating mailings
- Liaising with suppliers by phone and email
- Co-ordinating and analysing feedback surveys
- General office admin, i.e. phone, filing, stationery etc
- Updating social media
- Honest and hard working/dedicated
- Fast worker
- Able to multi task
- Good attention to detail
- Good under pressure
- Outgoing personality
- Strong financial and admin skills
- Proficiency in Word, Access, Excel (including formulas) & Outlook
- Travel industry experience would be an advantage
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).