Foster Carer Recruitment and Assessment Officer - East Londo
Foster Carer Recruitment and Assessment Officer East London
Salary of up to £32,000 per annum + £5000 Performance bonus
Charles Hunter Associates are currently assisting a highly reputable Independent Fostering Agency to recruit for a Permanent Foster Carer Recruitment and Assessment Officer to join their team in East London.
The successful candidate will be responsible to contribute to the recruitment and preparation of potential foster carers and to the overall objectives of the recruitment, assessment and placements team.
- You will need to be a Qualified (DipSW/CQSW) Social Worker with a HCPC registration
- At least 3 years' post qualifying experience as a Social Worker within a Children Social Care setting preferably Looked After Children or Fostering and Adoption working with foster carers.
- You should have experience of developing foster carers or other staff acting as a resource for children and young people
- A good working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children Act 1989
- You must also be willing to participate in an out of hours' rota if required
To apply for this position, please follow the instructions on this website or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 or via email for further details.