Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Upto £30,000 plus £15,000 OTE
About The E-Commerce Platform
Our client was founded over 15 years ago, to build themselves in to a market leading provider of price comparison and e-commerce for businesses across the world. They list over 10 milion products and 50 million offers from global companies, to provide consumers with all the information they need before purchase.
Their London office is a fast paced environment, and you will be joining at an exciting time for the company as they move from strength to strength.
About The Account Manager Role
You will be responsible for both generating incremental revenue from your portfolio of existing accounts and recruiting new businesses for the platform. You will be responsible for the whole customer life cycle and make sure that the businesses are developing their presence on their website and in their network.
Day to day duties will include identifying new business development opportunities, issuing and following up on proposals to customers, getting contracts signed, and meeting with prospective clients in face to face meetings.
This role will report to the Commercial Director and your accountabilities will be among others:
* Develop strong relationships with Uk based merchants and businesses that drive growth and revenue.
* Demonstrate the ability to develop the right strategy with all your clients and create upsale opportunities with your accounts.
* Manage relationships with other price comparison services, and work closely with the marketing team to ensure quality traffic is delivered to your accounts.
Key Responsibilities for Account Manager:
* Meet prospective and current clients in order to win their business and establish an ongoing relationship in a consultative manner.
* Fully familiarise yourself with the full range of services available in order to gain credibility and a platform to consult clients.
* Evolving small business into key accounts for the business and strategically grow the sales department.
* Maintain a database of prospects contacting said prospects regularly in order to consult with them, whilst reporting on your pipeline periodically.
If you are currently in a sales consultantancy role or are currently working as an Account Manager or a Business Development Manager, this is the ideal next step in your sales career.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* A minimum of one years B2B sales experience
* Ambituious motivations
* Lots of iniative and a real 'go-getter'
* Professional presentation & communication skills within a B2B environment
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying upto £30,000 with £15,000 OTE on top in the first year, rising considerably in year two. The selected candidate will also receive the necessary resources to achieve target.
Send your CV to Tom at Reuben Sinclair; to apply now or call Tom on 0203 826 1207 for for more information.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter