Manufacturing Technician - West Sussex - £17,500
My client are a growing manufacturing company based in West Sussex and are looking for a Manufacturing Technician to join their team. The successful Manufacturing Technician will be involved in electro mechanical and PCB assembly, also testing of production of high voltage supplies.
The role of the Manufacturing Technician:
- Carry out all aspects of electro mechanical and PCB assembly
- Testing of production high voltage power supplies and completion of test reports and documentation including accurate recording of test logs.
- Raising documentation including changes to build documentation, non-compliance/rework records and stores requisitions in accordance with Company processes
- Working within an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Quality and Environmental Management Systems environment.
The requirements for the Manufacturing Technician:
- Understanding of mechanical assembly procedures and processes within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience within an electrical / electronic environment - preferably in high voltage.
Package for the successful Manufacturing Technician:
- Salary circa £17,500.
- Full package to be discussed at interview.