Transformation Director with strong transformation experience, to work for a leading organisation that is going through an ongoing large scale transformation. Our client is looking for a Transformation Director with strong experience delivering significant transformational programmes and transformations. You will be joining a programme team based in London Bridge.
The nature of the role for the Transformation Director will be to develop the Transformation Strategy to drive the Strategic Plan, to do this you will responsible to:
- Co-ordinate all transformation activities across directorates to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of the service and workforce re-design. Ensure an effective framework for dependency and risk identification management.
- Design, drive and manage major and complex transformation change programmes at pace to increase efficiency and improved outcomes for the group, ensuring involvement and engagement with key stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with the senior leadership team and stakeholders to deliver the objectives of the Strategic Plan. Report on progress to the Executive Management team and the Group Board.
- Provide leadership of the Transformation Programme which articulates a clear and compelling vision of change through the use of evidence based business cases including sound financial analysis and resource implications. Responsible for articulating the operating model (as is and 'to be') and customer experience.
- Provide leadership for the Transformation Programme through an effective and robust programme and project management culture through the PMO.
- Ensure excellent and robust governance arrangements across all transformation programmes and projects that support delivery of the Strategic Plan.
The ideal Transformation Director will have proven experience of delivering a number of significant transformation programmes. As Transformation Director will have experience of leading your own teams, with a size of 10-20+. You will have experience of leading transformation programmes, in phased delivery, including re-engineering how the business operates, changing locations and remit of teams. As Transformation Director you will have end to end transformation experience and delivery experience utilising Lean and Six Sigma Principles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading organisation that are going through an incredible growth and transformation phase. They offer a number of great benefits and a great platform for your career growth.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.