Finance IT Support Analyst
A financial orgnaisation based in Swindon is looking to add a Finance Application Support Analyst to their support team. This role will allow to build upon existing knowledge, as well as giving the opportunity to cross train with the new in house Risk IT team.
This role will be to provide first point of contact, functional and technical support on a working level for Asset Management / Investment Banking Finance applications:
- Monitoring Applications
- 1st point of contact for the application users
- Business analysis to solve user problems and for user requests
- Analysing and solving problems (Incident & Problem Management)
- Analysing change requests in contact with the user (Change Management)
- Supporting development teams with business know-how and workflows across/behind applications
- Good knowledge of Finance workflows
- Application Support experience
- Basic Data base (MS SQL Server) skills (Ability to write and execute data base queries)
- Basic know how in supporting client/server based applications
- Unix operational skill
- Sybase IQ experience
- Basic SAP know how
- Standard PC knowledge
This role will pay up to £40k base salary, plus benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to gain access to an extremely competitive organisation.
If you are interested in this role, please submit an updated CV.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk