Maintenance Supervisor - Cambridge - FM Provider - Up To 33K - 2 month Temp contract
A leading manufacturer are looking to recruit a maintenance supervisor to be based at there flagship building based in North Cambridge.
The supervisor will be working as part of the busy maintenance team and be expected to provide on-site technical support for all maintenance staff.
They will also be expected to supervise the maintenance engineering team and also coordinate sub contractors ensuring that the sites are maintained to the highest standard and the client requirements are met.
The supervisor will also be responsible for developing, maintaining and updating the planned preventative maintenance (PPM) scheduled for all sub-contractors.
They will also co-ordinate PPM maintenance visits and monitor contractors meet the SLA & KPI agreed.
Another responsibility will be to comply with all company and client policies, procedures and statutory regulations, including human resources, site rules, health and safety, safe working practices, cleanliness, fire and COSHH.
The role will predominantly be based on site in Cambridge and will initially be for a 2 month temp contract.
Applicants for the role must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Fully electrically of mechanically qualified to recognised standard; C&G, HNC, HND.
- Previous experience in supervising building PPM schedules or helpdesk services.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Experience of managing teams of multi skilled engineers
- Understanding of hard services (Electrical & Mechanical) assets and how to maintain then.
- Customer focussed, with excellent communication skills.
- Previous supervisory experience in a similar customer focused environment.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.