Registered Nurse- New Luxury Nursing Home (J2050)
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our clients brand new, gold standard nursing home in Ipswich
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Hours: Full time (36hrs) / permanent- Days and Nights
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
About our client:
Our client is a gold standard care home chain, with homes across the UK. This role is based at a brand new home that our client is due to open in March 2017.
Our client is now recruiting for Registered Nurses to join team within this new nursing home- which when opened will provide nursing care for elderly residents with dementia. The home is a 50 bedded nursing and dementia home
Registered care categories:
Old Age * Physical Disability * Dementia
- Provide leadership and guidance for the running of a defined area, ensuring resident care is delivered in line with their Personal Care Needs Assessment.
- To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
- Provide direct care for residents including washing, dressing, support with nutrition and hydration.
- Extend clinical competencies and nursing practice to offer comprehensive services, for example, venepuncture, IVI therapy, ear syringing and so on.
- Support a learning culture providing skills-based experiential learning to Care Services staff and act as a mentor.
- Lead in managing monthly routine medication for a defined area. This may include supporting and mentoring Lead Carers to take on this role in residential areas under their supervision.
Who We're Looking For:
To succeed in this role you will need to display excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail, making sure residents have the best care possible. We are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- The ability to ensure that residents' needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
- Active NMC Registration
- Ability to prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills.
- A self-motivate and pro-active individual always wanting to learn and develop themselves in their role.
What's on Offer:
- Career Progression
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Training and Development
If this sounds like your next nursing role, please apply online or call- 02082547506, quote J2050