Project Quantity Surveyor
The Project Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for directly liaising with and assisting the Managing QS on site to ensure the successful implementation of projects. The Project Quantity Surveyor will provide assistance in the areas of; budget preparation and estimates, progress reports, final account preparation, client interaction and attending various site meetings. In addition, the Project Quantity Surveyor will also be responsible for assisting the Managing QS in the day to day operations of each project.
- Liaising and reporting to the Managing Quantity Surveyor on a regular basis
- Attending Pre-Award Meetings with New Sub-Contractors
- Monitoring of contra charges and notification to Sub-Contractors
- Working with the Managing Quantity Surveyor in the preparation of final account at the end of the project
- Procuring for the specific projects that you are working with.
- Reviewing Tender enquiries and tender analysis for projects
- Purchasing and monitoring Sub-Contractors packages on site
- Handling Sub-Contractors re-measurement, interim and final account payments;
- Processing fortnightly/monthly Sub-Contractor payment certificates
- Compiling variations and the variation log
- Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Preferably 4-5 years Quantity Surveying experience.
- Must be able to work with a project from start to finish.
- A consistent work history.
- Based in the company head office in West London.
- Up to £60,000 + excellent benfits packages.
- Excellent career progression within the organization.
- A chance to be part of some very exciting projects.
- To be part of an award winning organization.