Car Sales Manager, Aylesbury
Our client is a superb car dealership group and an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Car Sales Manager to lead our clients’ team based in Aylesbury.
This group has established a reputation for professionalism and excellence in every department, by offering exceptional levels of customer service. They represent both prestige and volume brands and in the role of Sales Manager, you will be looking after their Skoda brand.
As a forward thinking dedicated professional, you will manage a highly successful team of motivated Sales Executives, Showroom Reception and Sales Administration people, maintaining the highest standards of customer care and employee development.
As Sales Manager you must be able to:
* Demonstrate excellent sales ability and leadership skills
* Motivate and lead the sales team to exceed their targets
* Ensure regular coaching sessions and meetings are held
* Promote a culture of customer care
* Manage stock levels of vehicles
* Proactively market the brand
For the role of Car Sales Manager it is essential that you have automotive experience. Applications will also be considered from candidates who have recent Senior Car Sales experience or who are currently in a Business Manager role looking for a step up.
For the role of Sales Manager our client is looking for someone who:
* Has a solid work record and an outstanding record of sales achievement
* Is a proactive, organised leader and team player with self-motivation and the ability to inspire, lead & develop employees to their full potential
* Shows exceptional management and customer handling skills
* Displays an enthusiastic and positive approach that will encourage the team to deliver exceptional levels of customer satisfaction
This is an excellent opportunity to join a superb company where you will work 40 hours per week over 5 days, 8am to 6pm including Saturday with 1 day off midweek. As Sales Manager you will receive:
* A basic salary of £25,000 with an ote of £45,000 to £50,000 per annum.
* Company Car
* Private Health Insurance
This is a great opportunity to build a career with a successful company who really cares for both their customers and their employees.
How to apply
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
Applications for the role of Car Sales Manager will only be considered if we are provided with a full CV detailing your recent work experience in a face to face sales role. Please ensure dates of employment, contact numbers and residential address details are on your CV.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK and a full UK Driving Licence. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Automotive, Motor, sales, car, vehicle, Team Manager, retail,