Graduate Building Surveyor - London - 22k - 25k
Graduate Building surveyor
City of London
£22,000 - £25,000 + benefits package and APC support
- Are you a graduate building surveyor?
- Are you looking to begin your APC where support meeting take place fortnightly?
- Do you have a full driving license?
Then look no further!
A top consultancy, with offices globally, are looking for an enthusiastic graduate building surveyor to join their growing team in London.
As the successful graduate building surveyor you will join on a permanent basis, and work on a number of commercial, residential, and public sector projects. Day to day duties include;
- Contract Admin and Projects Management
- Design and Specifications
- Fire risk assessments and building surveys
- Party walls and reports
With a 90% first time pass rate, you will be gifted with exceptional support to enable you to become a chartered building surveyor first time.
This consultancy were established in the 1800's, and have worked on some of the UK's most prestigious projects which includes;
- New build of a world renowned airport
- Refurbishment of a luxury hotel chain
- Full fit out of a chain of restaurants
- Extension of academy buildings, focusing on sustainable construction.
This is the opportunity for you to pass your APC first time, and work within a consultancy that offers exceptional progression opportunities and a varied day to day.
As the successful graduate building surveyor you will be offered a competitive salary with a full range of benefits including bonus, fortnightly APC meeting, pension, healthcare, gym membership etc!
For more information on this position please do not hesitate to contact me on 0121 442 3921 or