Cloud Transition Manager
My client based in Milton Keynes is looking to recruit a Cloud Transition Manager to cover the UK. The company offers an excellent salary and benefits package. See below an overview of the skills and experience required.
- Provide leadership and oversight of successful transitions to the Company's Cloud.
- Establish account communication, governance, and expectations that create positive customer transitions.
- Representing Cloud Services management to the customer and/or local site executive for all related transition issues.
- Coordinate with Cloud Delivery Manager and act as the escalation point for all delivery issues specific to Cloud Services
- Provide leadership, and direct teams in the delivery of high-quality services within committed time frames
- Ensure build phase of projects are delivered on time and with high quality
- Ensure complete understanding of the delivery estimate and project scope - lead delivery team to deliver project within the framework of the given estimate and assumptions
- Skills and knowledge acquired through Development, Technical Lead, or Project Management in each of the following areas: Project Management, Change Management, Release Management, Configuration Management, Systems Integration, Systems Development Life Cycle Methodologies, Quality Assurance and Testing, Requirements Gathering, Systems Analysis and Design
- 5+ years delivery experience as a Applications Director, Technical Director, or Senior Project Manager
- Project Management skills including: Estimating, Scope Management, Budget Management, Time Management, Risk Management, Change Management, Issue/Conflict Resolution, Communication Management, Quality Management, Testing Plans, Training Plans, Team Management
- Demonstrated experience in leading infrastructure development projects and/or software development projects.
- Knowledge of ERP Applications
- Exceptional interpersonal, organisational and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent presentation skills and strong soft skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, relationship management, client facing, negotiation, team-building, and problem-solving; with experience in presentation to senior levels of the organisation
- Ability to anticipate and build contingency plans
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Be a 'self-starter' committed to customer satisfaction/project delivery and able to respond to rapid change within the business.
- Expertise in MS Project, Visio, MS Office suite.
- Preference given to candidates with education industry knowledge or experience
- Ability to travel to client sites including international travel
- PMP certified
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services and related certifications
To discuss this in more detail please do send your CV and contact Esther at Satarah Recruitment Limited.