Salary: £70k (plus very attractive bonus scheme)
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE OFFER
Headquartered in London and with a presence in more than 15 locations worldwide, our brand is recognised as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. We are a global leader in providing innovative and data-driven solutions to sports, media and regulated betting markets. We're always on the lookout for passionate, energetic and talented people to join our rapidly expanding team.
As a company at the cutting-edge of sports technology, we offer a stimulating, collaborative and fun working environment. We also recognise that career development for our talented employees is core to our success and support their careers with the best training and guidance possible.
This is an exciting role for a Sales Manager to lead a growing team of highly motivated sales people. The team specialises in supplying digital marketing solutions to iGaming clients. We deliver innovative and cost effective programmatic marketing campaigns across all platforms using industry-leading proprietary and third party technologies. Our company and our clients are located globally which adds an interesting international flavour to this role.
The successful applicant will have a background in selling marketing software and/or digital agency services. They will possess a solid understanding of the technical landscape and will be able to convey clearly the benefits of a well-designed digital marketing offering.
Key to success in this position will be the ability to discover and understand iGaming client requirements and match the products and services to those requirements. A proven track record of consistently achieving challenging sales targets and experience of leading teams in this field is essential.
- Leading and managing the global sales team
- Mentoring, training and driving the sales team
- Maximising new business development opportunities
- Identifying new territories and building the sales teams in those territories
- Providing clear sales direction and strategy
- Identifying key opportunities for product growth in the digital environment and liaising with the product team to develop those opportunities
- 5 years + experience in a technology company selling marketing software and/or marketing services
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising landscape: Ad serving, DSPs, DMPs, DCO
- 5 years + experience of managing and leading a sales team
- A track record of successfully over-achieving sales targets
For more information please email
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us noW