Business Development Manager / Field Sales
If you're an experienced sales professional looking for a genuine career opportunity with an ambitious company that leads the way in the merchant services industry, then read on.
Due to ongoing expansion, our client are looking for a Business Development Manager to grow and develop their impressive customer base in the Stevenage area.
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Field Sales)
Salary: £24,000 basic + uncapped commission (OTE £45,000) with the opportunity to exceed targets + £4,800 Car allowance + high value annual incentives, Phone, iPad, Pension scheme
For over a decade, our client have been providing merchant services to businesses across the UK. We now have over 150 valued employees and 28,000+ happy customers.
Business Development Manager – The Role
Our customer proposition is the very best within our market sector. Working with independent SME’s close to your home, you will educate and advise on the benefits of our services and how they can add value and save their business money.
Working to achievable targets, you will be responsible for new business generation through networking and referrals as well as a high degree of cold calling.
Business Development Manager - Benefits to you:
- They invest significant time, energy and resources into their people because they understand that talented, driven and committed people are the key to making their business one of the leading players within the payments industry. As a growing company, there are plenty of opportunities for career progression
- To begin with, you will receive an intensive two week induction and training course to give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to hit the ground running. You will also receive ongoing support and training from our experienced regional sales manager
- They love to reward their people with a competitive salary, uncapped commission structure and an impressive benefits package including car allowance, phone, iPad and pension scheme.
Business Development Manager - The Person
- It is essential that you have experience of generating new business including cold calling
- As you will be travelling to meet your customers, you must hold a full UK driving licence with a maximum of 6 points
- You will be resilient, highly organised, determined and motivated to hit and exceed targets
They are interviewing immediately for this position, so if you think you have what it takes to join the team, please click apply to submit your CV.
NB: Due to the high response levels we will be unable to respond directly to everyone.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Telesales Executive, Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales, Field Sales, Territory Sales, New Business Executive, Client Acquisition, Key Account Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Sales Team Leader, Head Of Sales, Head Of Business Development