The focus of the Brand Ambassador role will be to manage an existing customer base within the South. The role will require you to represent one particular brand within the B2B trade market for our client.
Our client are a leading B2B supplier to the garment decoration industry.
- As Brand Ambassador you will be responsible for managing key accounts across the South of the UK.
- In the role you will be responsible for endorsing one particular brand within our clients existing customer base.
- As Brand Ambassador you will be responsible for the growth of a particular brand within our clients portfolio.
- You will be a key point of contact internally and externally for all enquiries regarding this brand of clothing.
- You will be tasked with identifying existing and prospective customers.
- There will be a requirement that you will be meeting as many customers as possible.
- The role will require you to stay away from home 2 nights a week on average.
- There will be some travel to France occasionally.
- Proven face to face selling skills in a retail or B2B environment.
- Key account management background.
- Business Development background.
- Strong communication skills.
- Clean driving licence with Full Passport.
- Previous territory management background.
- Desirable that you have knowledge of the garment, corporate and promotional decorative clothing markets.
£30,000 to £35,000 on the basic salary. Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone. Company Bonus Scheme.