Optimisation & Customer Conversion Specialist
A newly-created position, the Optimisation & Customer Conversion Specialist will focus on driving and increasing subscription sales through monitoring and improving customer journey from registration to paid conversion.
Client DetailsAn outstanding opportunity for a Subscription Optimisation Expert to join one of the global leading publishers based in City of London. You will be joining a passionate and agile marketing team, who is currently focusing on building a Strong content marketing approach in order to strengthen their customer retention.
DescriptionThe Optimisation & Customer Conversion Specialist will be analysing user performance data, turning that data into clearly articulated customer insight, testing hypothesis and building strategic optimisation & monetisation road maps.The role will require you to:
- Support the Marketing Director, Customer Conversion in defining and articulating the overarching Customer Conversion strategy.
- Support the Marketing Manager, Customer Conversion in defining the strategic optimisation and testing road map, working in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Support the Marketing Manager, Social Media and SEO in defining the strategic optimisation of campaign activities on third party channels (paid and organic) along with supporting live activity.
- Work closely with the Finance team to lead to ensure results and trends are accurately reflected our circulation forecasts and budgets.
- Develop and clearly articulate quantified hypotheses and recommendations for improving conversion funnel performance.
- Support the wider Customer Conversion and Acquisition teams with detailed insight to improve campaign performance.
ProfileThe Successful ApplicantIdeal you will come from a subscription based business with a focus on the optimising the free to paid journey. You will have to be super proactive and results driven.Following attributes:
- In-depth understanding of leveraging data and customer insight to transform the user experience in line with business objectives
- A high degree of skill using Microsoft Excel and the ability to process large volumes of data accurately
- A successful track record of delivering substantial sales performance improvements through sales funnel insight and optimisation
- The ability to translate complex data sets into actionable, user friendly dashboards and reports
- The ability to clearly conceptualise, quantify and articulate strategic recommendations to improve performance
- Knowledge of planning & managing complex strategic testing and optimisation road maps, with multiple dependencies
- Knowledge of directing user design or optimisation agencies in line with best practice to deliver tangible bottom-line outcomes
- A comprehensive understanding of the key factors influencing the free to paid customer journey, for online users, app and social media users
Job OfferWhat's on OfferYou will be joining one of the global leading publishers that offers a progressive career development. It's newly created role, therefore you will have a fresh canvas to draw on and you won't be micromanaged.The role is based in London and salary will be £35-£40K + benefits