PR & Marketing Manager
- Developing and delivering communications and marketing strategies
- Weekly meetings and liaising with clients to discuss activity
- Presenting the campaign ideas and budgets
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Writing monthly client reports on PR
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Attending events / trade shows
- Dealing with the media and stakeholders
- Writing press releases and copy
- Coordinating and delivering projects
- Setting budgets
- Managing timesheets for staff as required
- Managing external consultants
- A communications, marketing, PR, or journalism-related educational or professional qualification.
- Solid experience in this field, either in-house or agency background - although an agency background would be of particular interest!
- A management or leadership-related professional qualification would be advantageous, but management experience is certainly required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills,
- The ability to develop working relationships with a wide range of people,
- Good level of computer literacy.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team and customer-focused, and persistent, with strong persuading skills and attention to detail.
What's on offer:
As well as a salary on offer of between £35,000 and £40,000 (depending on experience), you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a successful growing organisation.
If you have all the required experience, then apply below.