Commercial New Business Manager
An rare opportunity for a Commercial New Business Manager to join a leading membership organisation in London has arisen.
The Commercial New Business Manager based in London will be joining a leading membership organisation that is going through a period of exciting change. The industry in which they are based is currently changing and becoming more automated. This is the time where they will experience periods of growth and development and is an ideal opportunity for the Commercial New Business Manager to capitalise on the growth.
The Commercial New Business Manager based in London will be primarily responsible for:
- Identifying innovative new revenue streams rather than growing the current revenue stream
- After identifying the opportunity you will then assess, analyse, nurture and develop this opportunity by creating analytic reports which may include entry price into the market, product development, pain points, pricing and promotion and return on investment
- You will then present these business cases at Director level and then bring them to life (predominantly during the incubation phase)
- You may work on several new revenue streams simultaneously
- Conduct financial analysis for existing and new propositions
The ideal candidate may possess the following:
- Strong analytical, methodical and business analyst skills
- Proven track record of developing new revenue streams within a company
- Product management including product strategy, product development, go to market strategy (pricing and promotion) and P & L)
- Identified revenue streams, bringing them to life by analysing the proposal, SWOT analysis, costs, need and return on investment
- Have a background in business development within a consultancy or a strategy and product development background
Base salary - £60, 000 - £65, 000 + car allowance