Showroom Business Manager
Showroom Business Manager
Location: New Kings Road, London
Salary: £40,000 plus commission and bonus
Hours of work: 9-00am to 6-00pm Monday to Friday and as necessary in the field and at exhibitions.
The Showroom Business Manager role:
To develop the distribution and sale of the company's product range of EcoSmart bio ethanol fires,bio ethanol fuel, Bromic and igneous heating, via all channels to market including appointed retail outlets throughout the UK.
Showroom Business Manager Responsibilities:
- To responsibly sell goods and services to retailers, customers and specifiers, satisfying their needs and expectations
- To be responsible for sales and administration staff and ensure their respective duties are carried out according to their own job descriptions
- To appoint, support and maintain the retail dealer network in the development of their own businesses and the sale of the company's products
- To develop and maintain communication with all possible channels to market for the company's products.
- To be responsible for the design and execution of the company's stand at trade fairs, exhibitions etc.
- To ensure payment is received for all goods and services from customers and dealers prior to their delivery except where expressly authorised by a director or where they are on loan for promotional purposes
- To recruit, train and develop suitable staff, employed and self employed agents to the levels agreed by the directors
- To develop a marketing plan for the agreed company's products within the set budget and in agreement with the directors
- To achieve the budgeted financial performance of the company as agreed annually with the directors.
Essential Skills, knowledge & Qualifications needed to become the Showroom Business Manager:
- High standard of English Language
- Computer literacy
- Competence in Microsoft Office Software and Quickbooks Accounting system
- Internet competence
- Valid UK Manual driving licence
- Ability to read and interpret architects drawings
- Selling to retail customers from a shop/showroom environment
- Management of a retail business
- Management of a distribution business
- Working without close supervision
- Marketing in a technical industry
- Tenacity, positiveness, honesty, smart appearance, charm, good social, sales, interpersonal and management skills
Desirable Showroom Business Manager Skills, knowledge & Qualifications:
- Other European languages
- Business Management
- Selling technical products and services
- Import of product into the UK
- Interior design
- Architectural design
- UK and in particular London geography
- Strong business acumen
- Fireplace and flue design inc. installation,
- Building Industry
- Design work
- EcoSmart and Bromic Heating product ranges
- Real Flame products and services
Training will be given.
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Showroom Business Manager role then please apply now!