Senior Pitch Designer
Job Title: Senior Pitch Designer
Your salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online, or telephone (Maurice Duro)
Who you'll be working for:
A fantastic Design & Build contractor who specialise in the design and fit-out of commercial offices within the London market. They are one of the industry leaders in their field and are always looking to better themselves by finding the best staff to help them do this. They have a fantastic office to work from based in South West London which has great transport connections. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Designer with a flair for pitching to join the business and make a real impact within the team.
Some of your responsibilities:
- To support and work with the project pitch team.
- To learn and share creativity ideas with the senior designers and strive to grow the level of design quality.
- To stretch the imagination and consistently produce creative responses to pitches that challenge ourselves and our clients.
- To space plan using AutoCAD and to become an expert with significant speed and dexterity
- To introduce new products, finishes and trends to the entire team
- To take client briefs and document for the project team.
- To present design solutions to clients either on your own or as part of an integrated team
- Production of presentation montage boards, ensuring good liaison and co-ordination for the designs that you are responsible for, with other team member's specification details and budgets.
- Must have a degree qualified in Interior Design or relevant degree.
- At least 4 years' experience within the workplace/commercial office design industry
- Must have experience in presenting/pitching your work is a must have!!
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
If you are interested in working with a forward thinking business with a great team behind you, please get in contact with Maurice Duro on 01442 767808!