FOS & Technical Advisor
We have an exciting full time permanent opportunity for two FOS Casework Consultants to join our small but dedicated team which operates across two sites, in Sheffield and Bristol.
- Primarily deal with file and information requests from the Financial Ombudsman Service, Pensions Ombudsman and The Pension Advisory Service.
- Gather all the relevant information and ensure case files are submitted in a timely manner and that the complaints system is correctly updated.
- Act as a point of contact for any queries while the case is in adjudication.
- Identify any areas of concern which may present a risk to the business and escalate them.
- Help with the communication of learns from the final outcomes to the wider business.
- Provide technical support and guidance to both Aviva and outsourced complaint handling teams.
Skills & Experience required
- Attention to detail
- A logical approach to problem solving.
- A willingness to take ownership.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- A basic understanding of the complaint process
- A willingness to learn
While previous complaint handling experience would be an advantage it is not essential. We will give you all the training and support you will need. Support will also be available to study for CII qualifications
What you will get
- Salary in the range £15,500 - £17,500 dependant on experience
- Excellent benefits, including pension and bonus potential.
- Generous holiday allowance.