Finance Manager - Media Business
Multiple awards winning media business is actively seeking a Finance Manager to join its growing business. With offices across the globe and over 100 awards to its name, you will have the opportunity to work within a market leading business ensuring best practice across the finance function.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will assist in the day to running of the EMEA finance function. Partnering with the UK business you will provide high calibre management information along with best in class practice and procedures. You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) with 3 years post qualified experience. With a hands-on approach, you will have the opportunity to get involved with all aspects of this high-profile SME.
- Supervision of the month end process
- Monthly management reporting including variance analysis and re-forecasting
- Project analysis
- Supervision of the AR and AP functions
- Lead the annual audits ensuring compliance with accounting principles
You will be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) with 3 years post qualified experience
- Strong tax, audit and statutory accounts experience
- Hands on accountant with the ability to 'roll their sleeves up'
- Advanced excel skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on finance manager to get involved in a high growth business. This role will pay a salary up to £60K depending on experience.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.