Technical Support Advisor
My client, one of Europe's leading industrial service providers with over 200 service centres nationwide, are recruiting for a Technical Support Advisor to join their Coventry-based business unit, supporting their large network of service centres. Following a period of steady growth, my client has strategic plans for further expand and are committed to developing and nurturing talent and the future workforce.
The Technical Support Advisor will play an essential role in a technical fluid power environment, advising on product specifications to Engineers and Managers within the organisation. Your prime responsibility will be to deliver technical advice and recommendations of Pneumatic, filtration and hydraulic products, parts and consumables.
Within the role the Technical Support Advisor will be expected to;
- Regularly liaise with Engineers and Managers to support daily functions
- Provide advice on technical product specification, life span and usage requirements
- Be dependable as a knowledgeable contact with relation to pneumatic and hydraulic systems and products, as well as their associated filtration products
The successful Technical Support Advisor will ideally have;
- Strong product knowledge of Hydraulic and fluid power systems
- Experience with advising on technical products, systems or consumables
- Experience within an MRO (maintenance, repair & overhaul) environment would be beneficial
Candidates from a Technical Admin or Product Support background will be considered for the role.
Recent Graduates with a mechanical engineering degree will also be
The following package is available to the successful Technical Support Advisor;
- £25,000 - £30,000 basic salary (DOE)
- Competitive Benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunity
Gleeson engineering and manufacturing is a specialist recruiter of management professionals on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries. Please visit our website for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
To apply for the Technical Support Advisor position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to Phil Hirst. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.