Insolvency Administrator - Birmingham
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Insolvency Administrator to join our clients expanding, Birmingham based firm.
The client is a progressive, entrepreneurial insolvency practice based close to Birmingham’s city centre. The firm has doubled in size this year and has recently located to brand new offices. This is a great opportunity for those seeking to gain experience within a thriving, vibrant practice.
Key duties of the Insolvency Administrator
* Managing own portfolio from start to finish
* Experience and up to date working knowledge of CVL's
* Preparing reports to creditors and attending meetings
* Statutory reporting and cashiering
* Instructing other professionals
* Sales of assets Personal requirements for the Insolvency Administrator
* Good working knowledge of IPS, Word and Excel
* Two years Insolvency experience
* Formal Insolvency qualifications desirable but not essential
* Educated to 'A' level standard or equivalent
* Presentable with excellent written and oral communications skills and a friendly but professional approach
* Strong organisation skill and the ability to meet deadlines
* Able to carry our administrative tasks as and when required
If you are interested, please apply with a copy of your CV.