Mid-Senior Software Developer
My client is looking for both Mid-level and Senior Developers to join an exciting advancement within the business. Their impressive platform of intelligence software is regarded as a global leader and, as a company, is entering an intense period of growth and expansion, looking for a number of high-calibre individuals to join their forward-thinking development team.
Working under the Head of Technical Fulfilment, the role will see you developing cutting edge technology to collect, analyse and visualise data acquired from both internet and internal data sources. It is essential that their product remains at the forefront of the market and so they constantly revisit their tech stack to ensure they are taking advantage of all leading tech and practices. They have a highly professional, competent and technical-based product team that drives the roadmap for the software.
Required Skills and Experience
The candidate will be familiar with the following ways of working:
- GITHub / SCRUM & Kanban
- CI & CD (process and tooling)
- DI / test frameworks etc
- Experience using defect management systems and AGILE tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience of working in a team that delivers a high availability service
Experience in the following areas would be a distinct advantage:
- Search technologies including Elastic, Lucene or SOLR
- Frontend skills in Angular2
- Implementation experience of Windows based Microservice architectures
- Experience working with WebAPI and designing RESTful services
- Demonstrable understanding of enterprise technologies, including MQs (e.g. Rabbit)
- Deployment and container technologies e.g. Docker
- Test automation using Selenium
- TeamCity, Octopus or Appveyor
As part of the Development Team, they want an individual to create software code that follows standard frameworks and patterns, and is not afraid to have their work reviewed by peers. The candidate for the position should be confident in writing acceptance tests and unit tests and support the wider QA process for testing and deploying quality code.
Importantly, they need someone who is going to challenge thinking, contribute ideas and work to develop the next generation of my client’s services.
Any questions just get in touch with me on , or drop me an email on . Otherwise, please apply if applicable to you.