My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
Job Objectives & Responsibilities
- Leadership and management of approximately 21 Field Service Engineers.
- To ensure efficient planning of all PM, Statuary and Reactive works and maximise the utilisation of the field engineering resource team.
- To ensure the profitable delivery of the Regional maintenance service and be responsible for the financial recovery of the delivery team in the region.
- Day to day management of employees including conduct, performance, attendance and capability.
- The management of the Customer Relationship across all sites under your geographical area of management.
- To cover Southampton, Portsmouth and Brighton postcodes.
- Health & Safety Compliance & Quality Assurance Management
- Accountability for the planning of all PM tasks
- Proactive Management of Engineers
- Meet and or exceed Budget Targets set with the Profit and Loss Account, utilising reports and efficient time management
- Identify additional revenue opportunities
- Proactively manage the delivery of services from agreed Sub Contractors where your team cannot self-deliver and also strive to reduce the use of Sub Contractors
- Champion proactive and engaging Customer Relationship Management from all your Field Service Engineers and monitor this in the field to ensure it meets the appropriate standard expected by the company, meeting with field engineers a minimum of every two months
- To be flexible and undertake other duties to accommodate operational requirements
- Management experience in either the property/M&E industries
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Demonstrable experience in financial management and control
- Day to day co-ordination of operational activities
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills
- A good understanding of Customer Service Levels Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
- Good IT skills and fluency with a range of PC packages
- Ability to work to project targets & deadlines
- Working within a team environment
- Good Decision Maker
- Commercially Focused
- Health & Safety awareness