Comms Business Director
Comms Business Director - world renowned drinks and chocolate brand - Salary is up to £70,000 + amazing benefits
A global agency, part of the biggest network in the UK, working across all continents and providing specialist services in media, marketing and communications. Handling Planning & Buying and media for some of the best advertisers this agency work in connections and brands rather than just trading agreements.
This close knit team have a wealth of experience in the industry with ambitious and award winning clients. They have already established themselves as the team to watch with many award nominations this year and internally at the agency are very high profile.
If you are looking for a strong, supportive and high achieving team this could be the place for you.
The agency are set up to service some of the biggest household names with their enviable client list.
This particular team service FMCG giants with household names gloablly and memorable campaigns and innovative media plans.
The staff are the best in the business, they have amazing offices with incredible views of London and you will work in a team surrounded by likeminded people who all work on similar clients. This is one of the best retail teams in the industry and as such you will be trained by the best.
The social culture is varied and rich with everything from organised sports teams, yoga in the office, beer in the evenings to book clubs and beauty treatments. They want to create the best experience for their employees and really respect the need for work life balance.
- This role is for an experienced Media practitioner who will be able to confidently deliver both brand and sales driving planning, using traditional media and digital channels effectively.
- In this role you will use the wealth of data available to enhance media performance and connect to business growth
- Working directly with the Specialist Business Units such as Display, Search, Mobile, Programmatic, TV, Press/Print, Social etc., to drive aligned Media solutions.
- You will also be responsible for driving media coverage across the business and upselling and cross selling the media team to new and existing clients.
- Inspires immediate team and wider department with a clear and well-articulated point of view. Leads by example through presence and positive contribution to agency meetings
- You will deliver guidance backed by data and insight and your knowledge of the media landscape.
- Work seamlessly with Strategy to bring our thinking to life in media
- The ideal candidate will already be an expert in media with a good grounding in advertising.
- It is essential that you have experience in Media Planning and Buying in an agency environment to be able to deliver at this level and grow this team of experts.
- The person coming in should have working knowledge of all channels as he/she will be exposed to all digital channels (Display/RTB, Affiliates, PPC, Mobile) as well as traditional media (TV, Press, Outdoor, Radio). It’s a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience of working across multiple disciplines.
- It is desirable that you will have experience in digital attribution, programmatic, and direct to media publisher buys.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Media Planning & Buying
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Kate