Project Manager - Software Development
A busy technology company is seeking a Project Managaer with experince within a Software Development envoirnment to drive forward a number of projects and take responsibility for a small development team.
With some high profile projects on the horizen this is an exciting time to join a growing campany.
As Project Manager you will:
- Liaising with customers, internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
- Gathering cutomer and product requirments
- Analysing business requirements and systems
- Scheduling of development, testing and infrastrucure resource
- Monitor project progress by tracking progress reports
- Co-ordinating and leading weekly status updates and development meetings
The successful Project manager will;
- Have experience of running software development projects.
- Be able to communicate complex processes to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Able to take owner of multiple projects
- Experience of resource planning and have the ability to prioritise resources when conflicts arise
- Be client facing, running regular meetings
- Have strong 3rd party management skills
- Ideally have experience within a Financial, ecommerce, gaming, betting or transactional environment.
This Project Manager role is based in Farnborough paying up to £45,000 depending on experience.
To be considered please forward your CV to or call Chris on