Retail Finance Analyst
£45,000 - £50,000 + bonus + benefits
A globally recognised Fashion retailer is looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to provide commercial analysis and periodic reporting to manage costs and drive profitability. The successful candidate will have natural commercial acumen supported by excellent financial modelling abilities and be skilled in partnering with non-finance divisions.
The role will include the following tasks:
- Acting as the point of contact for budget holders, providing support and effectively managing relationships
- Report on weekly and monthly trading reports
- Full management of the monthly and annual forecasting processes
- Providing insightful analysis and highlighting risks to senior management
- Responsible for presenting commercial analysis and in turn identify cost savings
- Business partner with the Director to drive through growth and new business
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA or ideally CIMA)
- Advanced Excel, can perform scenario models
- Experience working in the Retail sector will be advantageous owing to the intricacies of the role
- Commercially astute with an analytical mind
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If you exhibit the required skill-set, please send through your CV for immediate consideration.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.