Our Client, based in Basingstoke, Hampshire, is currently looking to recruit a PHP Developer to join their team to work on existing and build new websites with front end and back end development.
You will be involved in project work with well known, market leading external Clients and you will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders to establish new website and existing website needs.
• Back end and front end development
• Building new websites from scratch
• Working on and enhancing existing websites
• Application development to sit on the websites in PHP
• Completing work on how the back-end database integrates with the front end website
Key Skills & experience:
- Must have commercial experience working with PHP / PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony & Code Ignitor
- MySQL, HTML, CSS experience
- Website development
- Strong back end development skills
- Usage and knowledge of Git
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding organisation on a permanent basis to work on various development projects using PHP.
Please apply as instructed below or contact Georgia Harris for more details.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Key words: PHP/ Drupal / back end / front end / website / web / development / Symfony / Code Ignitor / Laravel / Zend / developer / CMS / Basingstoke / Hampshire / Reading /